1. of or pertaining to a god or goddess, especially the Supreme Being.
2. addressed, appropriated, or devoted to a god or goddess; religious; sacred.
3. proceeding from a god or goddess.
4. godlike; characteristic of or befitting a deity.
5. heavenly; celestial.
6. a theologian; scholar in religion.
7. a priest or member of the clergy.
8. the Divine; a) a god or goddess. b) the spiritual aspect of humans; the group of attributes and qualities of humankind regarded as godly or godlike.
9. to discover or declare (something obscure or in the future) by divination; prophesy.
10. to discover (water, metal, etc.) by means of a divining rod.
11. to perceive by intuition or insight; conjecture.
12. Archaic: to portend.
13. to use or practice divination; prophesy.
14. to have perception by intuition or insight; conjecture.